Home > Holidays Uncategorized > 2022 US Shipping Deadlines
2022 US shipping deadlines
With the holiday season fast approaching, it’s time to let your customers know about the shipping deadlines for the 2022 holiday season. This way, they know how long they need to place their orders so that all their gifts arrive at their destination on time. As a reminder, holiday shipping deadlines are the latest date that you can ship a package using the carrier of your choice and have that package arrive for the holidays. These holiday shipping deadlines are in place to accommodate the higher shipping volume observed during the season. The sooner you let your customers know, the better the customer experience…and the greater the chances of getting some great customer reviews and engagements during the holiday season.
Airline deadlines for the 2022 holiday season:
UPS Holiday Shipping Deadlines
- UPS 3 days choice®: Monday, December 19, 2022
- UPS 2nd day air® Worship Services: Wednesday, December 21, 2022
- UPS® Ground Shipping: See ups.com/ctc for details
- UPS Next Day Air® Worship Services: Thursday, December 22, 2022
USPS Holiday Shipping Deadlines
- USPS Retail Ground™: Saturday, December 17, 2022
- First class mailⓇ: Saturday 17 December 2022
- Priority mailⓇ: Monday, December 19, 2022
- Priority Mail ExpressⓇ*: Friday 23 December 2022
*Priority Mail Express postage refund eligibility will be adjusted for items shipped between December 22nd and 25th
FedEx Holiday Shipping Deadlines
- FedEx GroundⓇ Economy: Thursday, December 8, 2022
- FedEx GroundⓇ: Wednesday 14 December 2022
- home deliveryⓇ: Wednesday 14 December 2022
- express saverⓇ: Tuesday, December 20, 2022
- 2 dayⓇ Worship Services: Wednesday, December 21, 2022
- Same Day FedEx: Friday 23 December 2022
Make the holidays merry and bright with a 30-day free trial from Stamps.com.
Comments are closed.