Our second year of publishing interviews with our 2019 All Star Leaders has proven to be more exciting than ever.
The interviews are generally among our most viewed articles. This further underscores Supply Chain Game Changer’s fundamental goal of sharing experiences and expertise from professionals around the world.
People want to hear from others and learn the leadership lessons they can share. They want to hear about experiences and seek advice and guidance.
We’re honored to present our compilation of 2019 Seasoned Leadership In Action™ interviews in order of publication!
Please take the time to view them all. You can learn from every single manager!
1. Bronwen Hann, President at Argentus
2. Stephany Lapierre, CEO of Telbook
3. Tony Giovaniello, President of Shasta EDC
4. Steve Radewych, Supply Chain Manager at Precision Global
5. Sam Samadi, Head of Global Quality/Compliance at Casper
6. Kristie General Counsel, VP Procurement at Maple Leaf Foods
7. Ron Emery, Author and Continuous Improvement Consultant
8. Mike Croza, Founder and Managing Partner of Supply Chain Alliance
9. Chris Darbyshire, Vice President Operations at Softchoice
Again, we want to say a special thank you to each of our 2019 All-Star Executives. Thank you for taking the time to participate in our Seared Leadership in Action™ interview series.
Please take the time to review these interviews. There are many thoughtful insights derived from real-life experiences accumulated over many years in all industries by people from all backgrounds. Much of this advice and guidance can help you in your development. Even if one piece of advice stays with you, your time was very well spent. Thank you for reading!