Global e-commerce sales are expected to grow to $7.4 billion by 2025, which has more than doubled since 2018, leading to increased last-mile logistics complexity and heightened consumer expectations. FarEye introduces new solutions that address these challenges and align with the key areas of the order-to-door delivery journey – shipping, tracking, route, fulfillment and experience.
“Our mission from day one has been to improve the delivery experience. Today, it’s not just about delivery, it’s about the entire experience, from first click to ordering to doorstep delivery,” said Kushal Nahata, CEO and co-founder of FarEye. “Companies must first solve the last mile, the most critical, complicated and costly aspect of the delivery journey. Our new solutions help companies turn the last mile into a competitive advantage, increase value, reduce last mile costs while increasing brand loyalty and repeat purchases.”
FarEye’s products are powered by the FarEye Platform, an all-in-one low-code/no-code delivery logistics platform that combines orchestration, real-time visibility, brand customer experiences, and business process management to ensure deliveries are on-time and accurate Order to your doorstep.
These new modular products reside on the platform and efficiently carry out the last mile delivery process to ensure a seamless consumer experience:
- Ship: Meet customers where they are and offer a flexible range of delivery options. Optimize multi-carrier enabled deliveries for the highest efficiency and on-time delivery performance.
- track: Provide real-time, shipment-level visibility throughout the journey from order to delivery, avoiding delays and disruptions.
- route: Make deliveries more profitable with dynamic, constraint-based routing and scheduling.
- Carry out: Accelerate cross-dock and driver operations, resulting in faster operations at the delivery center or warehouse.
- experience: Deliver a branded, differentiated customer experience throughout the pre- and post-sales process—from order tracking and scheduling to delivery notifications to returns and exchanges.
E-commerce and retail companies, large and bulky businesses, and courier and logistics industries looking to increase operational efficiencies and create superior customer experiences can download the new Last-Mile Technology Buyer’s Guide from the FarEye website.