They say it’s the best time of year – Stamps.com and UPS are here to make that winter vacation dream come true.
We’ve all been through this! you found them best ugly Christmas sweater with about 1,000 bells. Or you absolutely to have to ship your famous gingerbread cookies to your college roommate. The holidays are a time for reflection, giving and sharing. We are here to make that a reality.
So what advice can Stamps.com and UPS give you this holiday season to ensure your disgusting knitted reindeer sweater or those cookies that couldn’t possibly have that much butter get to your friends and loved ones?
Here are some tips and tricks for everyone in the holiday mood:
Whether it’s cookies for Grandma or an expansion of your already amazing bakery, Stamps.com and UPS are here to support all of your bakery dreams.
The best way to send cookies is fast
As with all perishable goods, speed is of the essence when shipping cookies. With up to 65% off, consider using UPS Next Day Air® to get your cookies delivered as quickly and freshly as possible.
Share the cookie love
If you’re still not sure how to send cookies, here’s a quick summary:
- Choose cookies that travel well. Shipping cookies that are easily breakable or difficult to fill may not be the best idea.
- Do not send cookies warm. Give your cookies time to cool to room temperature before wrapping.
- Wrap each cookie in plastic. Double wrap biscuits in pairs for added security.
- Remember to use plenty of cushioning material under and around the cookies to keep them secure in your container.
- Choose an expedited shipping option to get your cookies delivered on time.
Honestly, that’s what we’re here for! Give us your ugly sequined Santa or your worst take on what a reindeer can be. Send us all the bells, the glitter and the pompoms. Our tricks for your festive equipment:
- Fold the sweater and lay it flat and smooth on a clean, dry surface. Lay the sweater face down and fold the sides toward the center. Then fold the length of the sweater in three parts so that the front of the sweater is on top.
- Slip a new sweater into a plastic bag and slide the package into a poly mailer, a secure and lightweight packaging option for small garments.
- If you are sending several sweaters, it is advisable to use a cardboard box. Make sure the box is not much larger than the sweaters to avoid shifting during transport. Stack the sweaters neatly on top of each other.
- If the sweaters are new, consider putting each one in a plastic bag. Pad the sweater with bubble wrap to stabilize it in the box.
- If the sweater has special accessories (bells, pompoms, etc.), consider custom padding.
From Stamps.com and UPS we wish you a Merry Christmas! Keep your holidays merry and bright. Ship with UPS through the UPS® Digital Access Program and know you’re getting incredibly low prices and no spikes this holiday season.
In addition to whopping discounts of up to 50% on UPS® Ground shipments, up to 66% on UPS 2nd Day Air® service, up to 65% on UPS Next Day Air® service and up to 76% on international Services, UPS has announced that it will not apply a Peak Surcharge to sellers on Stamps.com.
How to add UPS Shipping to your Stamps.com account
Adding UPS Shipping to your Stamps.com account couldn’t be easier. From your Stamps.com account, go to Settings, select Add Carrier, then UPS. Once you have activated your account, you can ship and take full advantage of UPS through Stamps.com.