HyperCash Cryptocurrency (HC) is an open-source decentralized cryptocurrency.
It features a dual sidechain that allows for the free exchange of assets and the transfer of information between different systems. Switching from HC to PHP is no problem today.
Australian company CollinStar Capital handles the development and promotion of the HyperCash cryptocurrency. It is an asset management company. It specializes in blockchain infrastructure.
HyperCash (HC) is a bridge between blockchain-based systems and traditional networks. This is done to facilitate a free exchange of information between them. The developers themselves refer to their product as a two-chain ecosystem. It also supports post-quantum signature technology that protects against serious vulnerabilities.
Features of the HCash cryptocurrency
HyperCash is designed to create “connections” between blockchains, allowing transactions to flow from one network to another. The project also attaches great importance to data protection: addresses and wallets are divided into “black” and “white”. Encryption is based on the zk-SNARKs cryptographic algorithm.
The HCash ecosystem consists of two chains. Is the main HCash and HyperExchange that operates. The latter creates a so-called link bridge between blockchains and non-blockchain systems such as Directed Acyclic Graph.
HyperCash uses a hybrid PoW and PoS mechanism. This means that all blocks generated via PoW must be verified by PoS miners in order for them to become part of the blockchain. The developers did this to break the monopoly on computing power while maintaining unprecedented network security.
The HyperCash platform is based on the following principles:
- The combination of blockchain technology with the DAG system enables unlimited data exchange at high speed.
- Fund usage anonymity is protected by Zcash technology, a zero disclosure proof system.
- hybrid consensus model based on PoW and PoS protocols.
- Self-government through the DAO system – a decentralized voting system that determines the future development path of the project.
- Consideration of quantum resistance and increased security against attacks with appropriate hardware
- Secure transactions between different systems of private and public accounts.
- Any amount is available for transfer. The number of transactions is not limited.
The anonymity and privacy of the HyperCash network are guaranteed by Zero Disclosure Proof Protocol technology. This advanced technology is used to achieve two-way encryption and when transferring assets in other areas.
The HCash operating principle
The Hcash project has integrated an online customer communication function. It can support cross-platform token transfers to ensure privacy in daily communication between customers (peer-to-peer). One of the cornerstones of creating the HyperCash platform is collective ownership. A decentralized autonomous organization, DAO for short, is integrated into the operation of the system. Cryptocurrency at a bargain price to swap and buy is available on crypto aggregator website. HyperCash holders can use the funds in a dynamic, real-time reconciliation system.