Epicor, a global provider of industry-specific enterprise software that drives business growth, has introduced a variety of features in its Fall 2022 release for Epicor Kinetic for Manufacturing, part of the Epicor Industry ERP Cloud portfolio.
The updates will help manufacturers better compete with industry-specific features and connected services to integrate and streamline workflows and provide a smoother user experience.
“Now more than ever, manufacturers need human-centric, open and connected technologies to gain insight into their business and optimize supply chain processes,” said Vaibhav Vohra, Chief Product Officer at Epicor. “The latest release of Epicor Kinetic equips our customers with a variety of purposeful features and integrations to do just that and help them grow their business and compete in today’s global marketplace.” from Epicor Kinetic for Manufacturing include:
Extensive industry-specific functionality
- The ability to track inventory by part and revision allows customers to reduce part number maintenance time, ensure component compatibility and gain full insight into inventory segmentation.
- Improved API connection between Epicor Kinetic and Epicor Advanced MES that includes downtime and scrap code propagation.
- Embedded electronic signature functionality that can be used with Business Process Management (BPM) on any business object to support compliance and quality management requirements.
- Fulfillment improvements improve visibility of make-to-orders and streamline the release of sales orders for picking.
- Improved financial reporting capabilities, procurement customization to pay trackers and GL reports with valuable data that help customers easily reconcile their data across different areas.
Connected services to optimize workflows
- Epicor Commerce Connect customers can rate the store at checkout by retrieving Quick Ship’s best freight rates, eliminating the need to maintain shipping rates in both applications.
- Deeper integration between Epicor Kinetic and Epicor CPQ, including new features like 3D Sketch & Extrude and a MoM viewer widget to view real-time MoM calculations while users configure.
Smoother user experience journey
- Designed to engage employees across the organization with a digital messaging and notification engine.
- Improved collaboration offers a streamlined mobile experience.