live, a global leader in supply chain and logistics visibility technologies, has been named #18 in the FreightWaves 2023 FreightTech 25 list, which recognizes the most innovative and disruptive companies in the freight and transportation industry. This is the first year Tive has been on this list.
Each year, the top 25 companies from the FreightTech 100 are selected by a handpicked group of CEOs, industry leaders and investors actively investing in freight.
“As tireless innovators, we are extremely proud to be recognized by FreightWaves on this impressive list of companies working to advance the field of freight technology,” said Krenar Komoni, CEO and Founder of Tive. “At Tive, we are constantly looking for new and innovative ways to bring end-to-end supply chain visibility to everyone in the transportation industry, and this award clearly shows that our hard work is successfully driving our mission forward.”
Tive’s recent contributions to making full supply chain visibility an affordable reality for everyone involved in supply chain logistics include the following:
- Introducing the first 5G-enabled tracker for single and multiple use
- Introducing the first non-Lithium 5G enabled tracker
- Introducing Tive Tag, the thinnest and easiest to use label for end-to-end cold chain monitoring of temperature-sensitive shipments
- Co-founder of the Open Visibility Network – a consortium of supply chain, transportation and logistics technology providers aiming to improve global supply chain efficiencies through open transparency and collaboration
- Live trackers offer global visibility coverage with high reliability in more than 186 countries
The FreightTech 25 companies and their ranking were determined by a hand-picked peer group of CEOs, industry leaders and investors actively investing in the freight industry. The companies were among the FreightTech 100 companies previously determined by a panel selected by FreightWaves.